Friday, January 6, 2012

realtiy part 2

Ouch! Zumba looks like a Latin party on TV!  Thought it would be a great class full of fun, the hour would just fly by! Wrong! Some how I managed to not do a single move right and the instructor kept coming over to me in his skin tight pants, (material unknown but it sure hugged every curve!) and showing me how to move my hips! So embarrassing! I guess all those years on cheerleading ingrained tight movement and loose moves just feel so wrong.  Flashbacks to drill Sargent coaches ... loose moves drop down and give me 20! So despite the instructors best efforts I looked like a fool for an hour (after the first 10 minutes I stopped caring about the hip swings and just had fun with it though!) and  managed to hurt myself! I did everything I could I warmed up for 15 minutes, stretched, cooled down by walking home, and relaxed in an Epson salt bath.  List of battle scars ~ elbow! no idea how I did that~ calf~ and thighs.  Anyway I think my legs got replaced by tight rubber bands and are threatening to snap with every step I take.  Damn you lactic acid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment