Friday, January 20, 2012

How did I get to happy hour? I was looking for Yoga!

so it turns out I'm really good at partying and celebrating.  Drinking and eating out come easy to me.  The lessening or their presence in my life... that's the struggle. Se we went to happy hour.  I had a game plan... 1 drink + 1 appetizer, hang out with friends, re-cooperate from a crazy class at the gym.  Fail!  2 drinks + my appetizer + my boyfriends... not so bad right?  Until my best friend decides she needs Mexican food.  She NEEDs is.  I said I'd go with her for moral support.  what a lie!  The funniest party was that was my true intention, to just go and hang out with her!  So we went to my favorite Mexican place which started with just chips and salsa... the salsa is spicy so I need pepsi!  Before I knew it a huge spread of fajitas were spread across the table! I went to bed loathing myself.

This morning I woke up, did some stuff for class, was still sore from my workout a few days ago.  I felt guilty from last night so I just munched on a handful of special K.  Not good before a 2 hour meeting especially when accompanied by a huge thing of coffee.  I was famished  I could literally feel the caffeine digesting my cereal.  I was going crazy 15 minutes into the meeting.  My stomach turning and churning.  To top it off I'm pmsing.  What was said at the meeting was masked by visions of chicken fingers, fries, and you guessed it! Pepsi!

My boyfriend picked me up after my meeting and we headed straight to chic-a-filet Yum!  We got home to find a package slip in the mail and headed to the apartments main office to pick it up.  Ughhhh a late Christmas present from Hawaii.  4 boxes of Hawaiian Chocolate!  I think I ate a whole box.  Damn you period and chocolate covered mac nuts!

So now I sit here... feeling myself expand.. expand... when will it stop?  I feel like the blueberry girl from willy wonka!  Gross!  To top it off.  I'm making a powerpoint for my class talking about the health benefits of yoga.

I got to thinking I LOVE yoga.  I feel so great after doing it, not like a German sausage!  So why am i stuffing my face instead of doing something I know will make me feel great.  More self hate!

Where's the Love?  I think I'm craving yoga.  Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment