Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reality :(

So I had an amazing break filled with family, friend, food, and booze! Complete gluttony! You name it I ate it and enjoyed every bite of pizza, cheesesteak, cake, cookies, and washed it all down with a healthy helping of Pepsi and beer! Yum!

But, now I'm back and dealing with the not so tasty consequences! I stepped on the scale this morning and it was the highest ever! (I'm not quite sure how I got a scale in Kilograms living in Texas, but I managed.) I was a shocking 78.7kg or 173.5lbs! Eeeeek!  So my reasonable goal is to loose 1kg (2.2lbs) a week!

I thought I started off well this morning, went the healthy route of turkey bacon, eggs, and oj! I went to http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov which is a website to track your calories and overall nutritional intake and somehow I reach 700 calories by 1.  Actually now that I am typing it out it's really not that bad considering that I want to get to 1600 calories a day and work the other 500 calories off daily!

Another thing I learned over this break is how important a good bed/pillow is!  A crappy pillow just throws me off of alignment and makes me soar all day! So first stop was to buy new pillows to insure a great night sleep!  I tried all the pillows at target, my boyfriend thought security was going to kick out us, but I got 2 phenomenal cloud like ones that carried me off to dreamland with ease. 

I have to admit this was a pretty decent morning, for the first time in a while I awoke without any neck/back pains! whoo!

Now off to the gym for zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment